Frequently Asked Questions
330 Ratzer Road, Unit C-15 Wayne, New Jersey
Office: 973-872-4787 | Fax: 973-633-6850
- What types of conditions are treated at Utopia Healing Center? We assist patients with the following health concerns: chronic illness, weight loss/management, premature aging and nutritional deficiencies.
- What therapies do you offer at Utopia Healing Center? Our integrative, safe, effective therapies include: Colon Hydrotherapy, Personalized Nutritional Counseling, Intravenous Nutritional Therapies and Weight loss programs.
- Will I be properly tested before a therapy is recommended? Individualized testing is needed to identify the underlying cause of the condition(s). The type(s) of tests that are performed is based on each patient’s individual needs. Many of these tests not only look for certain problems, but can help our healthcare professionals determine if a therapy for a specific condition is working, which may affect a patient’s future therapy, nutritional plan and overall lifestyle.
- What type of tests are performed? The FIT(Food Inflammation Test), MSA (Meridian Stress Assessment) and HTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) are some of the tests we utilize to help us identify the root cause of health issues a client may be experiencing.
- If I need a lengthy stay, do you provide information on local, affordable lodging? Absolutely! Certain patients, who travel to our Center for a prolonged stay and treatment regimen, will be provided with information on discounted lodging and transportation services while residing in our local area. We are located in the convenient town of Wayne, in northern NJ.
- What forms of payment do you accept and are your services reimbursed? We accept cash, check, money order, and credit cards. Payment is due at the time of service. At this time, we are unable to submit for health insurance reimbursement; however, we are doing our best to best support our patients with insurance-covered services.
- What is your patient confidentiality policy? We hold patient confidentiality in the highest regard. We treat our patients as we would our own family members, and maintain confidentiality as a standard as any other medical/healthcare establishment.
At Utopia Healing Center, we are passionate about helping people to regain and sustain their optimal health.
We hope you will contact us to discuss your individual health and wellness goals.